1 PART TIME POSITION CURRENTLY OPEN
Sales, Installation & Customer Support of most 12 Volt Electronics. (Auto Security, Remote Starters, Car Audio, Back Up Camera's, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, & More)
Must have at least 3 - 5 years prior work experience in related field. Job requires a reliable vehicle, the ability to be self directed, personal responsibility, a good attitude, and your own tools. Certification is a plus!
Please E-Mail, Mail or Bring In Resume To
Brentwood Car Audio & Security Concepts
4525 O'Hara Ave Ste D
Brentwood CA 94513
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
- Customer Support Via Telephone, Online Chat, Email and Sales
- Provide Excellent Customer Service Through Product Knowledge
By Clearly Explaining Product Features, Usage and Benefits to Customers
- Develop Long Term Relationships With Existing and New Clients
- Professionally Install, Repair and Remove Most 12Volt
Electronics –Including Products Purchased Elsewhere
- Properly Estimate and Bid Installation Jobs Taking Into
Consideration Complexity of Wiring, Vehicle Type, Required Installation Accessories,
Labor Time – Start to Finish, as Well as Add On Features and Products.
- Properly Diagnose and Repair 12Volt Problems Through Use of
Standard Tools, Wiring Diagrams, Charts, and Schematics as Well as Common Sense,
and Use of Diodes, Resistors, Relays, Ohms Law, and Other Basic 12 Volt Knowledge.
- Assist With Shipping and Receiving – Including Shipping and Invoicing Online Orders
- Assist With Inventory Counts, Product Pricing, and
- Overall Store Maintenance and Cleanliness of Installation
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Current on 12 Volt Industry Techniques, Products and Trends
- Knowledge of Car Stereo’s, Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Alarms,
Vehicle Security, Bluetooth, Navigation, In Car Video, Seat Heaters, Vehicle Upholstery,
and Other 12 Volt Products.
- MECP Certification Required. 3 – 5 Years Verifiable Experience
in the 12 Volt Industry Can be Substituted for Education. However MECP
Certification Must Be Completed within 1 Year of Employment.
- Knowledge and Access to Standard Installation Tools Required.
Including Meter, Hand Tools, Impact Drill, Power Drill, Eye Protection, and Tool
Box. Personal Tools are REQUIRED to be With You on All Scheduled Days.
- Must be Willing to Work Weekend and Holidays
- Self Motivated with a Willingness To Grow and Learn
- Team Member
- Reliable Vehicle